Bala Town Academy have a Goalkeeping Coach vacancy.
Job Title: Academy Goalkeeper Coach
Location: Maes Tegid, Bala, LL23 7UY
Reporting to: Academy Head of Coaching/Head of Goalkeeping
Hours of work: Evenings
Salary: Depending on qualifaction
Application Closing Date: Friday, 2nd August, 2019
Bala Town Academy is seeking a self-motivated, flexible and reliable candidate for the role of Academy Goalkeeper coach. The role requires someone who has experience in developing goalkeepers in the 9-18 age groups. This role provides a vital part of the Academy environment and has great value in the development of young people.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
– Developing an elite environment for the progression and development of young players, promoting the Club’s Philosophy, Vision and Culture at all times.
– Manage the Goalkeeper development, providing support where required to ensure work is planned, delivered and reviewed in line with the Club Culture, Philosophy and requirements of the FAW.
– Adopting a multi-disciplinary approach and communication to ensure the well being and holistic development of the Academy U9-18 players.
– Preparing, delivering and recording the Goalkeeper Academy Coaching Programme, including all coaching sessions in relation to the technical and individual player development syllabus.
– Monitoring and reporting on the achievement of performance targets and progress of the professional development programme.
– Taking responsibility for the measurement of each Goalkeeper by identifying and implementing long term, medium term and short-term goals.
– Provide Support, Cover and Feedback to the Head of Goalkeeping on the development of the club’s Goalkeepers.
– Have previous coaching experience in an Academy or Elite football environment
– Hold the following qualifications: Goalkeepers Level 1 Award or UEFA C Goalkeeping Coaching
– Safeguarding and Protecting Children (acquired before starting role)
– DBS clearance (acquired before starting role)
– Be organised and have good time management skills with a flexible attitude to work
– Have a personable approach to efficiently deal with young footballers and their parents
– Full driving licence and use of own vehicle
– Be able to work independently and proactively
Bala Town Academy is committed safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We are committed to safer recruitment throughout the company. An enhanced DBS check is a requirement of the role.
Bala Town Academy is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
To apply for the Academy Goalkeeper Coach role, please send a covering letter and up to date CV to email@example.com by Friday, 2nd August, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.